Friday, March 6, 2009

What's Hot & What's Not

I noticed everyone doing "In & Outs" so I'm doing "Hot & Not." I have always said "that's hot" to something I like, even when I was little.

HOT:
 
-Spring weather. Oh baby, bring on the open-toed shoes, skirts, tanks & shorts.  I can't wait to go to the pool in my bikini & just lounge. Yes, I know this isn't for a while but the very thought of it is making me very happy.

-Getting a modeling gig started. I may not be drop-dead gorgeous & I am 5'3'', but he said I would do very well in print so I have a one year contract with this agency. I'm gonna work what my mama gave me. Who knows what'll come of it, but it's exciting for me. Make that money, don't let it make you.

-Being a brunette for the past year. I had it done yesterday, a little bit darker & I'll soon take pictures once I wash it. It makes my eyes really pop out & I don't look back at my blonde days. Brunettes really do have more fun! 

-Dark eyes. I did thicker eyeliner this morning, kinda stepping out of my simple mode & to my surprise, people are loving it. I was just tired & not paying attention to how heavy I was applying it but hot damn, it turned out well after all! 

-My workout plan. Oh yeaaah, it is awesome & I will share with people, if they're interested.

-All that Glitters on the lid, Swiss Chocolate in the crease, a little Sable in the outer crease is rockin' my world. I'll post a pic soon.

NOT:

-This isn't beauty related but I have to vent. Proposition 8 (California) being approved & how the courts probably won't override it is b.s. In case you don't know, prop 8 banned gay marriage just after 4 months of the courts approving it. I'm sorry, but if you're against gay marriage then shut the fuck up & don't get one. No one has the right to tell people how to live & love. I'm pretty disgusted that people voted to approve prop 8 (most being religious fanatics, but I won't touch that) & even more so by bigoted hatred standing in the way of two people in love - how demeaning :-/ 

-My boyfriend having to put his family cat down soon. Baggy is 18 years old & is getting pretty sick. We don't want him to suffer but it definitely hurts his family to have to make that decision. Him & I have four cats of our own & it'd break my heart to see anything happen to them.

-Girls not eating so they'll be skinny. I'm sorry, but ever hear of fat skinny? When you don't eat, your body turns catabolic & munches on your muscle. Yeah, you'll be skinny & also flabby as hell. Your body will also be lacking nutrition & will feel like a giant marsh mellow. Toned bodies are sexy, ladies. So are curves. If you're having some issues with weight, just message me. I may be able to help.

-My bank account. Ugh. 

What's hot or not in your life??

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the starving thing. It's crazy! I would never deny myself anything.

    I'm sorry about Baggy :'( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post.. Cheered me up :)
    http://xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete