Friday, February 13, 2009

Hotsteppin' is what I like

Hi all! Thanks for checking out my blog :-) Although it'll take me some time to really get this mama rolling, I feel that I'll be a solid resource for some. I love makeup, clothing, & staying in shape, so if you like those things too, I think we'll get along just fine.

I certainly don't want to come off as a licensed makeup artist. I'm simply someone who is passionate about makeup & how it enhances beauty. I always enjoyed watching my grammy do her makeup (she's possibly the most beautiful 81 year old) & that's definately where my passion stems from. She always told me that vanity is a virtue & that's been my motto for a very long time.

I've done some makeup for entertainers & for tgirls, so some of my blogs will help them out too. I think everyone should be able to feel beautiful, regardless of gender.

Some of the products I use are Chanel, Chi, Eminence, Guerlain, GloMinerals, MAC, OPI, Pureology, Smashbox, & YSL. All that is totally off the top of my head, so I'm sure I'm forgetting something!

I love shopping for clothes at Abercrombie, American Eagle, Armani Exhange, Buckle, G by Guess, and Metropark.

I work very hard as a personal trainer so fitness is definately a passion of mine. It saddens me that people struggle with their weight & are judged because of it, so I'd like to make a difference in their lives & self-esteem. I doubt I'll stay in it forever, but I love it at the moment & that's good enough for me.

I'm a very warm & compassionate person who belives that you can never have too many friends! Regardless of your location, feel free to contact me. My life has room for tons of fun lovin' people!

I'd love to hear what others use so start talkin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment