Wednesday, February 25, 2009

URL & Header Change

I changed my URL this morning because I ran across another makeup (very awesome) blog with a similar URL that I had chosen- mine used to be allthatglitters22. I didn't want there to be any confusion so I changed it.  My Grandma is the one who suggested the new name, she thinks blogs are fun. Hope it doesn't mess up anything up with the followers I already have!! I hope I get more followers as well ;-) By the way, review on YSL lipstick coming tonight or tomorrow. First video this weekend!! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetpea!

    I like prr and hue a lot. But Prrr is much better for when you have lighter hair. Like your hair color would pull it off. I just dyed mine brown, so it looks a little too coraly. I think pink tones look better with dark hair. I really like HUE, a lot better than Creme De Nude, because Creme de Nude drier for some reason and more like eraser lips. I bought it because so many people loved it. But like I always say, you have to test it out for yourself.

    I think you will like Nymphette too, if you don't already have it. It's orgasm blush in a lipgloss, and it would look great with your hair color.

    And i'm so excited to see what you think about Hourglass mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely! Thanks so much for following me! Question for you...did the change mess up your followers?

    ReplyDelete