Saturday, February 28, 2009

Things that I use tag

I jumped late on this. Not sure if anyone reads my blog, but just in case ;-)

Shampoo: Pureology Volumizing Shampoo

Condtioner: Pureology Hydrating Conditioner

Styling products: Okay...this is a task for me since I'm anal about hair...CHI Silk Infusion & Thermal Spray  (most days) Skinny Serum (here & there), Pureology Root Lift (always), and Ojon Restorative Hair treatment (lightly applied to ends if they're really dry). Also use Ojon as a hair mask.

Shower Gel: Depth Botanical...somethin' or St. Ives H20

Body moisturizer: Right now, Dermalogica Ultra-Rich Lotion & there is no love between me & this product :-(

Deodorant: Degree Clinical Sport

Fake Tan: VersaSpa

Cleanser: Eminence Mineral Cleanser & Eminence Sweet Red Rose toner (Eminence has got to be the best skin line)

Eye makeup remover: Johnson's Baby Oil

Exfoliator: I don't do this often, but if I do I use Befine exfoliating cleanser. For a face mask, simply aspirin mask works for me!

Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish 

Foundation:  MUFE HD # 120 or Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

Foundation brush: Mac 187 & a kabuki brush from Branded J

Concealer: GloMinerals in Natural...best concealer for me right now

Highlighter: MAC Vanilla pigment

Powder: GloMinerals in Medium

Blusher: MAC Warm Soul or NARS Orgasm

Bronzer: Nars Laguna

Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance & MAC Paint Pots...Rubenesque my favorite but Bare Study is a close runner up

Eyeshadows: all MAC! They seriously make the best e/s's

Eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack fluidline or Guerlain Loose Kohl

Eyelash curler: Japonesque...never use it.:-( I should start though

Eyelash base: none

Mascara: MAC PlushLash right now, will invest in YSL Faux Cils soon

Lipstick: MAC Cherish, MAC Myth, MAC Slimshine in Bare

Lipgloss: None....just a lil' vaseline or MAC's lip balm for me

Nail Colour: OPI in Suzi Says Da

2 comments:

  1. we use alot of the same thing! like LM tinted moisturizer - i love this product!

    thanks for stopping by my blog, and look forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so lucky to like in the us we (in the uk) dont get smash box or nyx:(

    ReplyDelete